Heemraadschapslaan 9 (RENTED OUT)
Type: Family house
Area: Elsrijk, Amstelveen
Garden: 180 M2 (South) , 45 M2 (North)
Spacious and high-quality family house with large front and back garden in one of the best parts of Amstelveen.
Hall with cloakroom facilities, toilet, bright living room with fire place (wood) and with access to the south facing garden, luxury open kitchen well equipped with all necessary appliances, side entrance and storage room with washing machine, dryer and freezer.
Hallway, two bedrooms, master bedroom at the rear with built-in wardrobes, luxury bathroom with a walk-in rain shower, bath, washbasin and toilet.
Two bedrooms, bathroom with a walk-in shower, washbasin and toilet, a big open space with built-in wardrobes.
- Garden approximately 24 m deep facing south
- House has just been completely renovated with first class materials
- First en second floor: herringbone parquet? floor, third floor linoleum
- Double glazed
- Shed in the back of the garden
- Size of the property approximately 175 m2 (measurements are not NEN measured)
- The rental price is exclusive gas/electricity/water, tv/internet and local taxes
- House will be upholstered but unfurnished
- Tenants subject to owners approval
- Quiet street where lots of children play outside
- Walking distance to the shopping centre “Stadshart”, public transport, the Amsterdam forest, International school and the A-9.
- Please contact per e-mail, the owner will plan the viewings herself.